Thursday, March 18, 2010

Travel: Where I've Been (Update 12/18/15)

I have a travel wishlist. It is long and always growing as I constantly fall in love with new destinations. Sometimes I catch myself writing the names of cities, towns, and countries that I have been. My brain is trying to catalog my trips, for what I don't know. To save myself time and to have a reference, I will put that list here and maybe then I can add to it as I go somewhere new.

Ok here goes (Places that I have been):

Within the US:
Arizona
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Iowa
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
Wisconsin

Caribbean:
Aruba
Barbados
Caracas
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Grenada
Guadelupe
Martinique
Puerto Rico
Saint John
Saint Martin
Saint Thomas

Other:
Australia
Canada
England
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Italy
Mexico
New Zealand
Peru
Venezuela








No comments:

Post a Comment