Thursday, April 22, 2010

Late Night: Sleepless Over Spring

Last night I fell asleep on my couch really early watching baseball. Nick woke me up and I went up stairs and got ready for bed. By the time my head hit the pillow, I was wide awake. So I got back up, cleaned, and slected an episode of Oprah to watch (yes I record it everyday).

The episode was about dream jobs. It was inspiring to hear all of these unique, passionate people share how they got to be what they are. They kept repeating the importance of following your passion. Such good advice and I will be coming back to this highly relevant topic in oh about eight days but for now, let's keep it light.

One of the guests was a guy who creates the most amazing flower creations. It was so beautiful. I am going to share with you some of my personal favorite flower designs that I have found, so that my blog can bloom like the city around me.






PS ssshh but these images came from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment