|Deciding to move right before our wedding makes about as much sense as this sign|
- We are picking up the moving truck on Tuesday (Nick's birthday). We are packing up all of our things and putting them in the back of a U-Haul and then driving that U-Haul to Nicks' Dad's house, where it will sit for one week before we can move into our new home.
- My car is still in limbo. The insurance company is essentially arguing with itself.
- The Minnesota send-off party is less than a month away. So much to do!
- Our wedding is less than two months away. Even more to do!
- I am leaking money all over the wedding and to make things more interesting my debit card got rejected last night. We got paid yesterday so it really did not make any sense. I checked my account this morning and had a $16.35 charge from McDonald's in Oakland. My bank cancelled my card and is sending me a new one. McDonald's in Oakland??
I have truly enjoyed this past year and the planning process but right now is a time for unaccounted strangeness and stress. it's Friday and this weekend we are planning to pack and sneak in a little fun.
|I feel a little like this.|