Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Friday: Short Day

Pinned Image




If these walls came crumbling down

Fell so hard, to make us lose our faith

From what's left you'd figure it out

Still make lemonade taste like a sunny day
                       
  -Dave Matthews. American Baby


Listening to Grooveshark on a Friday afternoon. I can't get enough of this song right now. I keep pulling the arrow back to the start just to hear the opening lyrics again. I think Dave Matthews is an absolute poet in addition to being an incredible musician. My friend Julie introduced me to DMB in 9th grade and they are one of the few bands that I have always been proud to share as a favorite. The music is as relatable to me now as it was when I was fifteen and that's saying something.

I was just wondering if you'd come along

Hold up my head when my head won't hold on

I'll do the same if the same's what you want
-Dave matthews The Stone

I am leaving work a few hours early today and driving to North Dakota for the weekend. I am really excited for a roadtrip and to get out of the city for a few days.

Also, I have finally caved in and allowed myself to become addicted to pinterest. For awhile I did not see the point but now I am having so much fun with it as seen above and below.
Enjoy your weekend!!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image













1 comment:

  1. Hello! I saw that you had interest in my new blog and I couldn't find a way to contact you. The new address is: www.mod-ernmama.com :) Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete